The Date A Live series "Date A Bullet,"  will be receiving an anime adaptation.


Best girl gets a spinoff anime. I'm super hyped.Not confirmed as season 4 but there's a hint about another project.How popular is Kurumi Tokisaki here? I heard that she was so popular in China (like Kurisu-class popular) that even this announcement was first made in the event of the series' spin-off mobile game in China!
She is the saving grace of the series. Many people enjoy it literally just because of her, and basically everyone else at least considers her the best character in the series.

She's pretty damn popular, just held back due to the series she's a part of, after all harems are not everyone's cup of tea.
I haven't even watched the series and I like Kurumi. Bought a figure of her. If I ever do watch it, it'll be for her. I don't really have any interest in the series outside of her.
I don't know why you're being downvoted, JC Staff butchered season 3. I could tell that the story was really good, but the animation and pacing of the anime were pretty bad.
Kurumi was always popular (regarding the anime), so no wonder she has a spinoff... It's a trash series I love to hate, so I'm intrigued.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post