New Upcoming Anime Haikyuu Season 4


New Haikyuu Season 4 visual of Karasuno. The new season will be named 'Haikyuu!! To the Top"
Interesting name, guessing we'll be getting 2 cours then so they can get to Nationals.
I'm really curious as to how much of Nationals they'll cover. I definitely don't think they can catch up all the way to where the manga is right now.
THICC legs finally!
Also Kags balancing the volleyball on his fingertip is a such a subtle way of transmitting his personality and character from his pose.Yes, the return! Man bun is the superior hairstyle. Also, dem thighs and legs.I want to sehairstyle AKKKKKASHI. Oh i will.

Damn Asahi looks pissed. Director: Masako Satou (Anima Yell!, Haikyuu!! Second Season episode director)
Assistant Director: Mariko Ishikawa (Haikyuu!!:
Inarizaki match is gonna be animated! It's my favorite match in the entire series, I'm beyond excited for this!I hope they'll reach up, they don't have a choice because they have a lot of 3rd years. would really suck to see 50% of the original squad go and they end up starting over again.
This art style is gonna have to grow on me. I definitely liked the old one more.The op is going to be "To the Top" as well to follow Onepiece op 22 "Over the Top"

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post