Dark Memes 2019

Legendary film plot. Omg never really thought of it that way. Talking frog convinces son to kill his half bionicle dad that his teacher who is probably harry potter made into a robot. they went out of sale in Australia, is that true for the rest of the world? Yes.He got hit in the neck with a hackey sack. If I had your giant feet, out there on the beach, could've out ran those birds.


Post image

Exposed. You think its Peter Parker? No it's Patrick.No matter how good the suit looks, you'll never be able to pull off "Dressy" when your face looks like a desk in detention. Haha exactly what I was thinking. How can you take him seriously with his rainbow hair and 69 tattooed everywhere on his face.

Post image

This one is for my little bro.Ay, my boy Atozy. He’s officially a meme, I’m happy for him. If you ever have the opportunity, attend one of those cosplay events.
It's like a Halloween party with incredibly cool costumes.
It's full of anime and manga nerds all having fun and letting others do the same.
You might be surprised at how much you enjoy it.I grew up thinking that kinda stuff was weird, then about 10 years ago I was introduced to d&d by a good friend and it blew my mind. Opened up an insane fantasy world. Cons, comics, anime’s. So glad I was accepting and got into it. If you're a normal person you might also be surprised by the smell and constant harrassment by men that haven't showered since they were 12 and have only ever interacted with 2D girls. Especially if you are a 3D girl, if that's the case get ready to play 20 questions at every booth you go to because there's no way you could be a real fan of anything there, or cry tears of joy when you find another girl that's not as horribly shy as you to talk to. I will say anime conventions as opposed to regular gaming conventions tend to lean more female but somehow smell worse.

SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post