TOP 5 HOTTEST BROWN HAIRED ANIME GIRLS!


Hello guys TheRedPie here and today I will talk about the top 5 Hodge brown-haired anime girls. This list was hard to make because there aren't that many hot anime girls who has brown hair. I'll be breaking this anime girls based on personality and looks.

5. Sai

Number 5 is Sai from amigami SS. She obviously has a very nice body and a cute face I really like her personality lot. She's a cute shy girl that struggles to talk to people. I really like how soft her voice is. It's so nice listen to. I like how sweet she is.



4. Sayaka Kirasaka

Number 4 my list is Sayaka Kirasaka from strike the blood. She has one best chest anime. It's not like that she has really big breasts it's because breasts are just right size and shape.I really like her long brown hair and her hairstylist well.



3. Misaka

number 3 in My list is Misaka. From a certain magical index and a certain scientific railgun. Her face looks attractive. She does have much of a body. I really like her personality. Though she may be a tsundere but I was really amused by her shy reactions.  I've never seen tsundere act so embarrassed and shy before. She was really cute.


2. Musubi 

Number 2 my list is Musubi from Seki Rae. She has an attractive face and it really her nice body. Especially her big breasts Her personality's really likable. She's energetic and always wants to find a strong opponent to fight and she really likes to be around the main character Minato.


1. Raphtalia

Number 1 in list is Raphtalia. From The Rising of the Shield Hero. Her adult form is nice look at. She looks very attractive. It was a personality though that I really like. She's loyal to the main character no matter what and will never betray him. She always wants to be by his side.


SHARE THIS

Author:

Previous Post
Next Post